The Perth East Public Library is a member of the Perth County Information Network (PCIN). PCIN is a consortium of local libraries who share collections and technologies. As a result PEPL patrons are able to borrow materials from Stratford Public Library, St. Mary's Public Library, West Perth Public Library, and North Perth Public Library (Listowel, Monkton, Atwood) with their PEPL card.
Perth East Public Library builds community by providing welcoming & vibrant spaces that inspire discovery and lifelong learning.
The library is recognized as essential to the community as an innovative hub that takes a collaborative approach to encouraging literacy, innovation, and opportunity.
- Opportunity: provide unique learning experiences for all ages.
- Literacy: foster literacy and nurture lifelong learning.
- Intellectual Freedom: protect the rights of library users to access all expressions of knowledge.
- Innovation: enhance library services that are efficient and meet the changing needs of the community.
- Partnerships: foster relationships with community partners, local government and staff.
- Accountability: ensure that library services are relevant and administered in a fiscally responsible manner.
- Stellar Service: serve the community with integrity and skill, promoting continued staff development.