Please see a staff member at the front desk to sign in before using the computers. Feel free to bring in your headphones to listen to audio on any computer device.
- 3 Public computers
- 1 Online Catalog Computer
- 3 Ipad tablets
Tablet / iPad
Please inquire at the circulation desk.
The internet can be accessed through our public computers or via the wireless network for personal devices. To access from your laptop or other mobile devices:
- Browse the available wireless networks and select Perth East_Public_Library
- Launch your preferred web browser. You will be prompted to agree to our Internet Access & Acceptable Use Agreement.
- Press Accept and you are ready to start browsing.
Wifi is only available during hours of operation
Need free Wi-fi on the go? Check out one of our Mobile Hot Spots.
Photocopies & Printing
The library provides various print and copy services for public use. Black and white and colour printing from the computer and photocopy machine can be done at the Perth East Public Library.
- $0.25 per page for black & white
- $1.25 per page for colour
Before printing, please ask the circulation desk. All photocopying and printing must comply with the Canadian Copyright Act.
The library provides scanning service FREE to the public. Please inquire at the circulation desk.
All scanning must comply with the Canadian Copyright Act.
Please note we do not have a fax machine