UPDATE: CURBSIDE SERVICES
The Perth East Public Library has temporarily restricted access to the physical building to limit the spread of COVID in our community and beyond.
Request books, CDs, DVDs, and audiobooks. Please fill out this form and we will contact you with the next steps.
Not sure what book to read? Fill out our request form to give Library staff a general idea so we can choose a selection for you!
- Don't have a Library Card? Register for a free card online.
- Forget your Library Card Number? Contact us by phone 519-595-8395 or email email@example.com
- Prefer to place holds yourself? Search and place holds on our Online Catalogue.
Once requested items are received and ready to go, you will receive a notice (depending on what notifications you have set on your library card - phone or email).
Patrons please call 519-595-7395 upon arrival, and wear a mask for curbside pickup.
BOOK RETURN DROP IS AVAILABLE 24/7
- The book drop is open and ready to collect any materials patrons currently have checked out.
- Due dates for all currently checked out materials have been extended and late fees have been suspended until the physical building reopens.
- All returned items will be quarantined prior to check-in. As a result, customers will not see the items come off their account for at least 24 hours after leaving them in the book drop.