UPDATE: REDUCED HOURS
The Perth East Public Library has temporarily reduced hours when the public may enter the building. As of July 2021, patrons are able to enter the building, browse shelves, return materials and borrow new materials. Appointments are required to use the public access computers.
Not sure what book to read? Fill out our request form to give Library staff a general idea so we can choose a selection for you!
- Don't have a Library Card? Register for a free card online.
- Forget your Library Card Number? Contact us by phone 519-595-8395 or email email@example.com
- Prefer to place holds yourself? Search and place holds on our Online Catalogue.
Patrons who are unable to wear a mask are asked to request materials online using our Online Catalogue or by calling the library and speaking with a staff member. Once requested items are ready to go, you will receive a notice (depending on what notifications you have set on your library card - phone or email). Come to the library, call 519-595-7395 to let us know you are here for a pickup and we will bring the items to the front door for you.
BOOK RETURN DROP IS AVAILABLE 24/7
- The book drop is open and ready to collect any materials patrons currently have checked out.
- Late fees have been suspended.