Where to Look for Credible Information on Covid:
Local Public Health response to COVID-19. Resources for protection against COVID-19, self-monitoring, and employers and workplaces.
A global perspective on the COVID-19 virus and individual best practices on how to protect yourself
Regular updates on COVID-19 and resources for how to protect yourself, your family and your community.
Get the most recent updates on COVID-19.
Ontario-specific details on COVID-19.
The CDC has provided recommendations to help adults have conversations with their children about COVID-19.
Get connected to FREE mental health and substance use support, resources, and counselling with a mental health professional.
- COVID-19 Back to School Support: HomeWood Health
- Call for support through Homewood's Phone Service: 1-800-663-1142
- Get access to tools, resources, and support online
- Get support through Homewood's Mobile App
Community Organization Resources
- Big Brothers Big Sisters of Canada
- Ellice Optimist Club
- Girl Guides of Canada
- Milverton Agricultural Society
- Milverton Business Association
- Milverton Curling Club
- Milverton Lions Club
- Milverton Minor Hockey (Central Perth Minor Hockey)
- Optimist Club of Mornington
- Royal Canadian Legion Milverton
- Sebringville Athletic Association
- Shakespeare & Community Athletic Association
- Shakespeare Optimist/Optimrs Club