This Program is temporary postponed during COVID...
Kids are invited to join us for some afterschool fun!
Each month has a special theme and programs may include games, crafts, physical and learning activities.
- When: Second Wednesday of the Month
- Ages: 5-10
- Registration: Yes
- Where: Library Program Room
- Bathrooms: Yes
If you are interested in joining, please call the library at 519-595-8395 to reserve your spot!
Upon arrival participants are to be signed-in in the attendance book by parent/caregiver and are to inform Program Co-coordinator if there’s anything he/she should be aware of. At the end of the program the parent/caregiver is to sign the participant out. Participants may only leave with those authorized by parent/guardian at registration or through
contact with the Program Coordinator.
Program Room Amenities
- Crayons - Markers - Coloured Pencils
- Yarn - Craft Felt - Fabric Scraps
- String - Beads - Scissors
- Paint - Brushes - Paper
- White Glue - Glue Stick - Tape
- Glitter - Pom Poms - Pipe Cleaners
- Board Games
- blue ray DVD
- Stereo AM/FM receiver
- CD player
- WiFi internet